[Public-List] rudder shoe, gudgeons & pintles

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Jul 13 16:49:00 PDT 2012

     I would be interested in a rudder shoe and pintle/gudgeon pairs. My
shoe is old & worn, and it would be well to have a set as spares in any
case (depending on price)
   Regarding never-used parts - someone should make sure the parts to be
used as "masters" are actually correct. In  dealing with antique cars I
have occasionally found that a new, never-used part was not used for a
reason - it was somehow out of specs. Lets not use one as a pattern
unless we are certain it is correct.
  - Gordon White, /Brigadoon II/