[Public-List] Sorry for joining discussion late about rudder shoe, pintles, gudgeons

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue Jul 17 07:59:29 PDT 2012

Hello,

Sorry I have not been looking at the list the few weeks. Please let me
know what the estimated prices are for these parts, I probably should
get a set, even though I don't need them immediately.

Has there been any discussion of the the association making some extra
sets? Seems like a good idea, maybe that is already planned?

Are the rudder parts exactly the same for both old and newer boats? Mine
is a 1966...

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
mobile: +1607-592-8012

Strategic Marketing Associates
403 Highgate Road