[Public-List] inspecting A-30

chris123 chris.herrnberger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:51:44 PDT 2012

Greets:

Sure hope this is not a double post but the other one did not seem to
make it to the list, or perhaps moderated.

Was wondering, Im going to take a look at a mid to late 60's A-30
tomorrow and was wondering if there is anything specific to that
period of production that I should look at. Im familiar with
inspecting sailboats as Ive looked at far to many and owned a few. No
issues there. Just wondering out loud is there is something specific
on these vessels of this vintage that I should be looking for.

Best and kind regards

--
/ch