[Public-List] Cape horn windvane problem solved

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 13:04:09 PDT 2012

Haha, yes, my harness works, although it is a bit of an octopus, the clip line snags everything and anything in the cockpit,  including lassoing my feet every chance it gets.  if only the Cap Horn had RF servo-controllers for the tiller instead of yacht braid.  Cockpit life would be so much easier.  come to think of it, how about servos In lieu of all the sheets and halyards.  How cool would that be! No more deck leaks from thru bolts or old lines to replace, just a bunch of glued on sensors with tiny little colored lights, your choice of colors.

Glenn Brooks
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad