[Public-List] Cape horn windvane problem solved

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 18:36:33 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen, Yes, I did send him an email earlier today. Think I will followup with a recommendation to him to publish schematics for control line installation. There are four possible control line methods described in the installation manual, but only one drawing. So i got it wrong when I installed the turning blocks for the rigging the first time. The Cap Horn is definitely an improvement to the boat. I missed the single handed Transpac start in California because of no winds for days on end around Cape Flattery, and couldnt get there in time to make the start, but am excited about prospects for going offshore with this gear. It is every bit as good as the accolades on Yves site.

Glenn
Dolce 318