[Public-List] 1/2" smoke tinted Lexan or Acrylic

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 11:16:55 PDT 2012

Jim, I replaced my forward hatc h with lexan from Tap plastics in Bellevue, Washington. They cut the piece to fit my old piece. I think they could ship to you if needed. here is the number for their Bellevue store, although they have a number of stores on the west coast. web site: tapplastics.com Phone: 425.861.0940

Glenn
Dolce 318