[Public-List] shrinkage

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:09:12 PDT 2012

When I removed the rudder shoe from Alberg #135, I cut off the shoe and keel
section with a sawzall instead of trying to remove the screws since I was
pressed for time. So I have the keel section to match new shoes for a fit.
BTW, I also cutoff the whole bow section in order to preserve the stem head
fitting which I still have. The boat was headed for the dumpster so it did
not present a problem.

Mike Lehman