[Public-List] Sorry for joining discussion late about rudder shoe, pintles, gudgeons

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:14:25 PDT 2012

I did make the fish and also the sailboats (see below). There are good pictures on the Alberg 30 web site of both types of pintel/gudgeons. I don’t know what is on your boat or when the design change was made. I think if you had the old style and wanted to switch to the new style, you would need to modify the rudder. As for pricing and availability...that has yet to be determined.

Here’s the link...
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/Gudgeons/

Mike Lehman

Mike Lehman