[Public-List] Casting shrinkage

mpcylinderheads at gmail.com mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:10:06 PDT 2012

I think selling them unfinished is a great idea, like chainplates on our boats I doubt any two boats will have the holes in the same spot. Any local machine shop would be able match your existing one to your new one for not a lot of money and save you countless hours of making the new one fit. Great Idea