[Public-List] Rudder Shoes. Am I missing something?

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 10:15:55 PDT 2012

Greg,

This entire thread began about two months ago when I believe it was Peter McEvoy  completely lost steerage while sailing in San Francisco Bay. He had to be towed in to port. U pon examination the rudder shoe was missing and I believe part of the center hinge. So he didn't have the parts to repair. That is when he made the inquiry about spare parts for his boat.

Michael #133