[Public-List] replacement fuel tank

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 07:48:36 PDT 2012

John,

Last Fall I put together a group order for tanks to fit non-liner boats. Defender Industries made us the best deal on Moeller plastic tanks. Port side locker tank #0326 18 and Starboard tank #032718. These are 18 gal tanks and are to be placed on the fore/aft stringer inside the cockpit lockers d irectly against the hull. Moeller also mfg. sending units  and electric guages for their tanks and Defender was able to supply them as well. With a purchase of four or more tanks Defender was able to offer around a 10% discount below their already good pricing.  Moeller will not sell directly to the end user.

Happy hunting, Michael #133