[Public-List] Hull Numbers and Antares

Jeremy Brown j_l_brown at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 28 21:45:02 PDT 2012

My numberplate though shows that it is a later hull, that had a different name I suppose?
3069382
It shows it as being an Ontario boat originally?
That was one of the first documents I read after decoding the plate, but it didn't really give me any details, I think the original/older owner sailed it pretty extensively, and owned it long term. I'd love to find out more history, see where she's been over the years.
The different mast etc makes me curious.

Jeremy