[Public-List] Olympic Sailing coverage

Joe Fernandez jfride at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:42:36 PDT 2012

If you're in the US, you need VPN software to stream from the BBC site. I
used Expat Shield as described in this article:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407823,00.asp Basically the software
makes it look like you're located in Britain, and therefore outside of
NBC's licensing purview.

The BBC coverage is excellent, far better than what I've been able to see
online with NBC and their non-functioning app.

Joe
Alberg Odyssey