[Public-List] Headcount needed for the walking tour of Annapolis (and dinner)

Jennifer Maliszewski jamaliszewski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:04:15 PDT 2012

 Join us for a Historic Walking Tour of Annapolis this weekend!

Sandy and Susan Dapkunas will be leading the tour around the city. The tour
includes the historic district, the State Capitol, St. John’sCollege, the
location of the first American race track, and the Colonial Players! Wear
your walking shoes and bring plenty of water (there will be pit stops along
the way).

Dock space will be available at Paula Binder’s on Spa Creek; the pool will
also be available for use.

Saturday (7/21): Dock on Spa Creek in the afternoon; dinner at Ram's Head
in Annapolis

Sunday (7/22): Meet at Paula’s at 8 am, the walking tour will begin from
there. We will be stopping for brunch at Chick and Ruth’s (we’ll hopefully
see some of Ted’s magic tricks!) around 10 am. Then ending the day with a
tour of the Colonial Players Theater.  Join us at any point to enjoy the
tour; call Jen Maliszewski at 410-353-4412 or Trish Lehman at
443-534-3926to find the group.

Please call Sandy and Susan Dapkunas at 410-268-4970 to RSVP for dock
space. Please email Trish Lehman at mlehman at gmail.com for dinner
reservations on Saturday night, she would like to make the reservations by
the end of the day on Thursday, 7/19.

Hope to see you there!