[Public-List] Nice Alberg for sale

George Mathis georage at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:07:22 PDT 2012

A beautiful boat, no doubt, but there's some curious choices.
Those opening ports are oddly placed ... why not replace the old ones with new opening ones instead of cutting more holes in the cabintop?
Composting head
Sink in an odd place
Outboard is underpowered
Ground tackle is overpowered
Anchor platform ain't my cup of tea
Where are the side deck jib tracks?
That furnace thing better make coffee cause I sure as heck don't need more heat.
Like I said, beautiful boat! I do like the toe rails ... I have been wanting to do something like that myself.