[Public-List] Glassed in coamings?

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 13:07:21 PDT 2012

If the toe rails are such a beast to replace what is the best way to do them? A number of people have indicated that they are hard to do.  Anyone know a person in Annapolis area that can do this kind of work? Mine are rotting - they are the wood that was used that someone said was some sort of furniture wood (#197). They look like teak, but are not.

Other than making the boat an "oddity", what is the easy way - looking for that easy button!

Not doing it now, but the coamings are coming off next winter, and maybe the tow rails.

JA