[Public-List] Holding Tank

mpcylinderheads at gmail.com mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:04:29 PDT 2012

I looked everywhere for a new tank that fit in that location. Could not, so I am building one from plywood and epoxy to maximize holding capacity. You can find my post under projects on plasticclassicforums.com. I am taking pictures of build, I could send them to you if you'd like. When I purchased my boat it had a 6 gallon rectangular, I figure my new tank will be about 11.5 gallons