[Public-List] 'way off-topic

gordon white gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Mar 9 11:23:36 PST 2012

    Well, when I had my mini mid-life crisis back in 1985 I bought a
sporty red Honda CRX. Well, I think I have outgrown the crisis, but I
still have the CRX, now  27 years old. Still runs about as sprightly as
it ever did, which is to say quite - short, parks easily, fast enough to
get more tickets than I should get, being a hatch-back doubles as a
little truck. Since Virginia has personal property taxes on a car's
value, there's a real saving there. Gets 33-39 mpg. I could get antique
plates and insure it as an antique, but I drive it too much. I won't say
how much, but more than the average driver does.
  - Gordon White