[Public-List] Wires through the mast

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Mar 5 12:41:26 PST 2012

Jim, Gord,

On 3/5/12 1:17 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> I like putting the wire ties in groups of three, all in different
> directions, about 120 degrees apart.

FWIW, I used the three-wire-tie solution, also. Upon examination when
the mast was down, I saw that it pushed the wires to one side, the same
as Gord describes for the one-wire-tie solution. It did not hold
anything in the middle, as I had expected.

Still, it works, and is much better than the "string of sponges"
solution I heard about. (The sponges are impossible to remove because
they catch on every screw.)

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org