[Public-List] I just found the head that every Alberg needs

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:14:19 PST 2012

 guess with push button everything, nobody needs to go on deck so he can
 do away with those ugly life-lines and stanchions. And if anyone did
fall overboard, he probably has someone on staff to follow along in a
motor boat and collect the man overboard so as not to cause the owner
any inconvenience.

Come to think of it ..... the owner can probably stay in the bar with his martini and sail the race by remote control.

Cheers,   Rod