[Public-List] Cockpit core thickness in early boats?

vmarmei vmarmei at axis-design.org
Mon Mar 26 19:19:09 PDT 2012

Hi Glen
What type of a Inspection Plate did you install on the cockpit floor?
This has to be rather strong so that one can step on it. Was this a
metal one ??? I can not find  a metal 6inch in dia.one. It looks like
I have to fabricate a rectangular one my self out of SS. I have the
same problem as yours.
Thanks - take care
Villo