[Public-List] holding tank vent

Randy Katz randy.katz50 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:41:06 PDT 2012

Greetings, All,
      When I installed a holding tank in the v berth, stbd side, I ran a
3/4 vent up along the bulkhead fwd of the head, through the bulkhead, and
up into the bottom of the cowled vent on the outside of the cabin roof
there. Saved a lot of horsing around and only one (smallish) hole drilled.

    It appears to be working fine after a few years.

   Regards,

Randy Katz
Bellingham/Seattle