[Public-List] Head vent location.

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu May 10 21:58:11 PDT 2012

This discussion of butt-dialling is all very insteresting,
but where do I put the holes in my boat. How bad is it going
to look? The boat looks relatively sharp. I just waxed the
topsides and repainted the cove stripe. Should I put
the vents in line with the stripe? Or...

Does anybody, particularly George, have pictures of the bow
showing the vents?

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/