[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2353, Issue 3

The Rochets rochet at shaw.ca
Wed May 23 12:19:19 PDT 2012

That seems to be the case, judging from other answers I have received. Maybe I should plan to have a good party with lots of people on the bow while I am repacking the rudder stuffing box.

Many thanks to all who have replied to my post. I have a better idea of what to expect now. I just have one more question: What is the thickness of the required packing material--3/8", 1/4", 5/16"?

Thanks again.
Bernard
Subswept