[Public-List] Alberg 30 on ebay - No reserve - She's gone, hopefully to a good home.

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed May 2 00:39:14 PDT 2012

She's gone, hopefully to a good home.

Item Title: 1966 Alberg 30 Coast Guard Documented
Winning bid: US $2,125.00

Bidders:8 Bids:43 Time Ended:May-01-12 19:00:00 PDTDuration:7 days

This item has ended.

private listing - bidders' identities protected US $2,125.00 May-01-12
18:43:13 PDT

Would have bid myself if I wasn't so d*mn busy to do a renno. But as Lincoln
said to his cabinet when they considered going to war with Britain and
invading Canada over the HMS Trent Incident of 1862-63: "Is not one war
sufficient enough for you gentlemen. One war at a time please gentlemen, one
war at a time"

Thanks for the heads-up Brian, was sorely tempted and for a moment I'd
almost forgotten Lincoln's maxim ; )

Cheers,

John