[Public-List] Cockpit Locker & Line Storage Ideas?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed May 2 10:48:38 PDT 2012

Bob,

On 5/2/12 10:11 AM, Bob Crinion wrote:
> I'm looking to steal other folks good ideas on cockpit locker storage.
>
> I'm also looking for homemade ideas as well.
>
> Some where I saw how to make up some sort of wooden cleats using bungee
> chord for line/sheet storage in cockpit lockers...if anyone has any
> pictures of such  nifty things please send em my way!

We have some Ronstan line hangers (see
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/FisheriesSupply/216873_RON_6010C_PPM) in
our lazarette where I store rafting lines. These hooks are installed
with a loop of shock cord hanging out of the bottom hole. The shock cord
goes through the hank of line and then over the hook, holding the line
on the shock cord. You could easily make something like this out of wood.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org