[Public-List] 5hp 2 cycle Nissan for sale

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Wed May 9 00:40:01 PDT 2012

I'm looking for something like that. It's for a fiberglass dingy I have on my Alberg 30. How much does it weigh and what year is it?John Graves

From: d.j.marks at me.com
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:30:48 -0400
To: public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Subject: [Public-List] 5hp 2 cycle Nissan for sale

Hi all,

Cleaning the garage and looking to sell. This motor runs great gets my 240lb body  on a plain in my inflatable.

 I will sell to anyone in Pittsburgh,Annapolis or Cleveland area. I will deliver when I'm in town, which is a few times a month.

$500.00

Thanks

Dan Marks