[Public-List] Personal Introduction & Rudder Post Clarification

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Wed May 16 17:24:57 PDT 2012

Hello, Peter and welcome aboard. It's unlikely your boat is #268. I keep
the spreadsheet you refer to on alberg30.org, and I show 268 belonging to
Thomas Armour in Florida as of last year. I could be wrong since some of my
input data is not always clear. Do you know what she was previously called?
It may show up elsewhere on the list.

Let us know if you find the right number.

Bob  Kirk
Isobar #181

ps... I just updated the list with the 2012 data so I'll send it to George
and ask him to post it to the group.