[Public-List] Port and starboard navigation lights.

Rick Leach rixquik at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:22:22 PST 2012

On my non-liner boat, I refurbished and converted my old cabin-mounted sidelights to LEDs. But I primarily use the pulpit mounted bi-color (also LED) that I added. I like the fact that it's prominent and can't be obscured by the foresail, but it's definitely more susceptible to damage. I mounted a switch in the forward cabin to select between the two systems in the event of a failure of the pulpit mounted light.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California