[Public-List] A30 in salvage sale this Saturday

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 4 06:17:31 PDT 2012

            All-

            Saw a flyer yesterday for a salvage sale that includes a 1978 Alberg 30. This is not a sunk boat or similar, rather an unpaid yard bill. I walked around the boat and did not see any damage from the outside, no idea about the inside or engine. Mast & boom were there. Located near Beaufort, North Carolina. If interetsed let me know & I will send you a picture of the flyer.

            alberg_30_229 at YAHOO.com

            David Swanson
            Strayaway Child
            Alberg 30 #229