[Public-List] Discussion about Alberg 30 Web Site

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 06:58:46 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Nice to see folks came around to a more factual and less emotional discussion. The information George has assembled over the years is indeed Gold as Jeffery pointed out. Current and future A-30 owners don't ever want to loose it. Most of the "Circumnavigation" discussion is beyond me. I do hope that collectively we (you guys) can come up with some form of compromise (somewhat tweaked system) that continues to work for those who need the information.

Thank you,

Michael #133