[Public-List] Warning about bulb pump in Atomic 4 fuel line

chris123 chris.herrnberger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:46:12 PDT 2012

FYI....West ordered a recall on many of these for that exact reason. The
newer ones are fine but checked and kept an eye on. Water and fuel to the
engine shoukd be off even if overnighting. The water pump bearing can fail
with a teaspoon of water contaminating the oil as there is direct access to
the sump. Happened to me in Cape May. Don diagnosed it on thr phone. A week
later and 1500 poorer I was off. And I did the work....)