[Public-List] Circumnavigations

Michael Nikolich mike.nikolich550 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:02:34 PDT 2012

Mike & Glenn,

First, my apologies for joining this discussion late.

I am the current Alberg 30 Racing Commodore and nominated for 2013 Fleet Captain.  This puts me in line to be Vice Commodore (and handbook editor) for our 50th year.
Thank you for offering to research information about those that have accomplished circumnavigations on an Alberg 30.  I'll gladly take the information you find on Alberg 30 circumnavigations or other blue water cruises so the Association can appropriately recognize these sailors in our 50th anniversary handbook.
George Dinwiddie would be the one to work with for getting the info on the Alberg 30 web site.

Thanks again,

Mike Nikolich
Rear Commodore - Racing
Alberg 30 One Design Association