[Public-List] Bounty crew loses ship in Sandy

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Oct 29 08:42:27 PDT 2012

Or the captain decided that accumulating issues made getting his people safe
while he could, was the seamanlike thing to do.

I do not have any inside information, but can say that I know him and have
great respect for him both as a seaman and a competent ship keeper.

Let's hang on for news.  I hope the buzz that all of them aren't picked up
yet is just the media speculating prematurely.  I really hope they're all
safe.

Gord #426 Surprise