[Public-List] South Mills, NC

Robert Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 09:05:31 PDT 2012

I drove north from North Carolina on Saturday, through building gusts
 >20 mph, running out of them at about the Virginia line. Calvert county
has recommended voluntary evacuations of dwellings within 100 feet of
Calvert Cliffs and all areas prone to flooding; Broomes Island (on the
Patuxent) is flooding now.  I already have a tree down in my back yard.

Best to you at South Mills. Stay safe.

Rob