[Public-List] Rudder Shoe Project Progress

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:48:39 PDT 2012

I have been following this thread with interest, but Guys, before requests
start flooding in for pintle holes, I have to say it seems you'all are
taking advantage of Peter's good nature. The offer was for casting, not
really machining. Other holes have to be drilled anyway.
And Peter, you have really, really underpriced your wonderful offer. My
suggestion is spot yourself a little something, you know, for the effort
(Carl Spangler in Caddyshack), and if the job becomes a real pain, at least
you'll be able to look at yourself in the mirror with respect, and also
will not decline an order from me if the day comes I need one <grin>

MichaelGrosh