[Public-List] Babying our boats

David Gilbert bigkanu at rogers.com
Thu Sep 27 05:41:05 PDT 2012

I agree with Mike. I overheard some dinghy sailors one day talking
about what boat they would like to move up to when one guy
interjected. Buy a Whitby built Alberg. They are strong, you can hit
them on the bottom, you can't bend them, you can't twist them and they
are pretty.
David from Big Kanu. Alberg 30 #620