[Public-List] Memorial Day Cruise and Miles River Race

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sun Apr 28 14:37:13 PDT 2013

Hey all,

This is a bit early perhaps, but I want folks to get this one on their calendar. We sail on Saturday to St Michaels (Normally Leeds Creek across the river from St Michaels), and then the next day after breakfast in St Michaels go up the Wye River.

This is a great trip as it has the urban metropolis scene of St Michaels and the secluded beauty of the Wye River in one weekend and no jelly fish! For those that are racing, there is the opportunity to race as fast as possible to the party at St Michaels before all the motorboats visiting the Red Eye in Kent Narrows are out on the river; and all those guys have come from "amateur" day, so they are out of hand.

For the cruisers, it is a chance to catch up with the normal folks that cannot go to the Abacos. we need to live vicariously through you, so we look forward to you all showing up. You have been titillating us with facebook posts all winter - now we need the details!

So let me know who will be there, and where you may want to go each night.

Let me know.

Jonathan
443-223-2534