[Public-List] Bizzare electrical problem

pat nolan pnolan33 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 10:58:50 PDT 2013

A lifetime accumulation of salt can cause all sorts of electrical gremlins . I once told a guy with all sorts of electrical problems to wash his engine room. He thought that I was nuts , but it cured his problems. Scrub in the hard to get at places . measure with an ohm meter to check for connections.