[Public-List] water proof ignition switch

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Apr 15 03:32:41 PDT 2013

I gave up on cockpit ignition after the engine started itself a few times when it failed.  I have a led-lit 'RUN' switch and a 'START' pushbutton on the panel below.

I usually do my first start with the engine open, since I can control choke, throttle and ignition from below.   Its very useful for engine work too.

Mike