[Public-List] (no subject)

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 12:05:48 PDT 2013

Hi Dwayne,

I've started using a small belt sander hooked up to a shop vac for  these types of jobs. not a perfect solution, but a lot easier on the arms and faster than scraping.  For  some reason a belt sander clumps up the dust and doesnt throw the fines around nearly as much as an orbital sander.  cuts through the material a whole lot better.

The yards in our areas require full ground tarps to capture the dust.  One guy next to me last haul out wrapped his boat with plastic tent to control residue.

Good luck
Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad