[Public-List] A 4 problems

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Aug 12 17:07:35 PDT 2013

So it sounds like either:
1. your prop is fouled
Or
2. You have no power to turn the prop at higher rpms which suggests a dead
gaskget issue. To check this you can get a tool to test the pressure of the
cylinder.
3. you have fouled valves that are not sealing which means a valve job.

None of these are a big deal to a long time owner but if you are new to
this it is ....  new.
You can call moyer marine or others but the best mechanic is u

Good luck