[Public-List] Tank #2 Issue is resolved

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:36:23 PDT 2013

Chris

I just finished a total restore on an Alberg 30 hull #655...the last one
that Whitby built. It took 3 years. Rebuilt Volvo diesel, all new
drivetrain, new decks, new paint, new teak hatches, refurbished interior,
all new wiring and fixtures, all new thru hulls and plumbing, all new
running rigging...hell even the dock lines are new. I am in the process of
installing all new electronics (Garmin 541s chartplotter/depth sounder, VHF
with built in GPS, and autopilot). It has been a long process and has
challenged my problem solving skills...but very rewarding. She is the show
piece at the marina...it's hard to get any work done when so many people
(everyone) wants to stop by and talk about the boat. She went into the water
last Friday for the first time in almost 15 years. It's a big job and quite
a commitment.