[Public-List] 700 Series A30s

isobar at verizon.net isobar at verizon.net
Wed Aug 21 19:35:26 PDT 2013

    That's interesting. That explains the gap. On the copy of the Whitby
   builder's notes that Don Campbell so kindly gave me, it gives
   launch/sale dates all the way thru #704. (See the remarks column of my
   spreadsheet on George's website. (Must update that.)). Does that mean
   he had a subcontractor build 700-704 while continuing to sell them?
   I've never seen a 700 series boat. Do you (or anyone) know if there are
   any remarkable differences in them like the earlier no liner/liner
   changeover?