[Public-List] Fwd: Need Tinting Instructions

Chris chris.herrnberger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:20:52 PDT 2013

Just a heads up on tinting. The dried color will look differently then the wet color. So smear some paint on a hard white square of paper the stock and weight typically used for higher business cards and dry it out with a hot air gun. Just a swatch. Then add more tint till you get the dried color that you want or trying to match.

The trick is to go at it slowly. Best of luck.

Ch