[Public-List] A-30 spreader length.

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 19:46:43 PDT 2013

Hi Saleem,

Welcome to the list!  You can measure from the side of the mast to the middle of toe rail to get the spreader length.  It doesnt have to be exact, so long as the spreaders dont extend beyond the width of the boat.

Gord can provide the name of a company in Canada, near Ontario maybe, that makes replacement spreaders for the A30.

Best regards,
Glenn
Dolce #318

Sent from my iPad