[Public-List] Yanmar 30GM30F prop size

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:55:56 PST 2013

I have a 12x12 RH on my Universal M4-30, but I gave all of my data (Engine
HP, Power curve, boat length, LWL, displacement, hull type: full keel,
aperture opening) to Michigan Wheel before buying a new prop and they have a
software tool that computes the right prop for your boat. The Atomic 4 prop
is wrong for sure...plus isn't the Yanmar a left-hand prop?