[Public-List] Submission request for May 2014 Good Old Boat Magazine

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 18:59:47 PST 2013

farley mowatt one of my favorites so think it would be ok

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:56 PM, Michael Connolly <crufone at comcast.net> wrote:

Gord and Pim,

Thanks for taking the bait, uh,.i.....mean offering to do the article.  Honestly, I know of no one better to do a cool little bit on the Alberg 30 to represent the Great Lakes Alberg 30 owners for the brilliant and wonderful Good Old Boat Magazine.  I know you both will have fun with it and all of us will be that much more enriched for your efforts.
Thanks guys,

Michael #133