[Public-List] A30 castings from Edson

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Dec 16 13:01:00 PST 2013

Hello Michael -

William Woodford US #11 just sent me photos - I had misunderstood what you
folks were looking for.  I have those pintles and gudgeons in bronze on the
shelf and would be glad to supply them to members for wholesale.  I've just
sent that message to William.  If anyone else needs them please contact me
off line.

Gord #426 Surprise
(when I'm not sailing, and not with the RCN, I'm North American distributor
for Davey, the English classic yacht fitting manufacturer)

On 16/12/13 3:49 PM, "Michael Connolly" <crufone at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Gord,
I am sure George Dinwiddie can direct you to many photos of these
> parts on the Alberg 30 Web site.
Michael