[Public-List] Newbee Looking for help with rudder parts

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:07:16 PST 2013

My brain may not be fully firing today, but what's the advantage to
the split grugeon over a solid one? Installation?

Gord, I personally don't mind if you interject business into these
forums. I shouldn't speak for everyone, but I suspect that we all know
your business, and who you are, to have faith in your opinion.  With
everything disclosed and in the open, I don't see the conflict being
different either way.

I think ~$600 seems expensive for a couple of hinges, bronze or not.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Fongemie

Seagrass
Alberg 30 #116